Kate (Catherine) Craig – Principal Solicitor
Joined the practice of P.J. Byrne & Co Solicitors in 1979 having qualified as a solicitor with the incorporated Law Society of Ireland in 1977. Kate has extensive experience in all areas of the law, cure her philosophy being to talk to clients in plain English, be direct, listen to their needs and achieve the best possible result for them. Kate is a qualified, accredited Mediator. She holds a Diploma in Employment Law from the Law Society of Ireland, is a member of Carlow Bar Association, Dublin Solicitor’s Bar Association, Family Lawyer’s Association and a member of the Law Society of Ireland.
Ann Marie Blake – Associate Solicitor
Joined the practice of P.J. Byrne & Co. Solicitors in 1993 as an apprentice and continued on with the firm following her qualification in 1996 as a solicitor with the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland. Ann Marie has experience in a wide range of legal practice to include:-
- Making of wills
- Administration of estates
- Acting for both vendors and purchasers in residential and commercial transactions
Ann Marie has a particular interest in agri-business. Ann Marie advises in the area of litigation and family law being in the District, Circuit and High Court. Ann Marie is a member of Carlow Bar Association and a member of the Law Society of Ireland.
Ciara Foley – Solicitor
Ciara acts in all aspects of law to include:
- Buying and selling of lands/houses
- Wills and Administration of estates
- Family Law matters – maintenance, access, guardianship
- Criminal matters – District Court offences
- Licensing applications – lottery, bingo, publican, club registration
- Litigation – Personal Injury claims
Ciara joined the practice of P.J. Byrne & Co. Solicitors as a legal intern in 2011. Ciara continued her traineeship in P.J. Byrne & Co. Solicitors and qualified as a solicitor from the Incorporated Law Society of Ireland in 2014.
Ciara holds the following qualifications:
- First Class Honour in a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Degree in Legal and Business Studies & Financial Accountancy from Waterford Institute of Technology and;
- Postgraduate Honours Law Degree from University College Cork.
- Ciara is a member of Carlow Bar Association
- Ciara is a member of the Law Society of Ireland.