Company and Commercial Law
We understand the important areas of business law and that careful wording can save a business a great deal of money and careless wording can cost dearly.
We act for both landlord and tenants in aspects of granting / taking leases, including problems which may be encountered during and after term of the lease.
We advise on the purchase, letting, sale and taxation of various types of commercial property. We also provide advice on:
- Starting up a new business
- Restructuring / re-organising your business
- Shareholder agreements
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Liquidators, examiners, directors, and
- Individuals experiencing insolvency difficulties.