Kate (Catherine) Craig having obtained a Diploma in Employment Law in October 2007 from the Law Society of Ireland is head of our employment team.
We specialise in all aspects of employment law, malady to include:-
- Drafting of contracts of employment, view policies and procedures
- Dealing with the issues of bullying, try harassment and equality in the workplace
- Leave, holidays, parental entitlements and redundancy issues
- Providing representation before Rights Commissioner, Employment
- Appeals Tribunal and the Courts.
Given the present economic climate, the most frequently asked questions of us from both employer and employees alike are:-
- What are the rights and duties of Employers?
- What are the rights and duties of Emloyees?
We endeavour to answer these questions in a concise and cost effective way.