Catherine M. Craig, having obtained a Diploma in October 2007 from the Law Society of Ireland, heads our employment team.
We specialise in all aspects of Employment Law, to include:-
- Drafting of contracts of employment; policies and procedures;
- Dealing with the issues of bullying, harassment and equality in the workplace;
- Leave, holidays, parental entitlements and redundancy issues; and
- Providing representation before Rights Commissioner, Employment Appeals Tribunal and the Courts.
Given, the present economic climate, the most frequently asked questions of us from both employer and employees alike are: -
• What are the rights and duties of Employers?
• What are the rights and duties of Employees?
We endeavour to answer these questions in a concise and precise manner.